Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Scott, Kelly, Jackson & Lilly

On Sunday, I had the pleasure of meeting Scott & Kelly and their two adorable children, Jackson & Lilly, for a quick session. They are a great couple with beautiful children!! The weather hasn't exactly been cooperating lately for photos, but thankfully the rain held off for us that morning and the spot they chose in their neighborhood was just gorgeous. Just look at the awesome cobblestone bridge and gazebo. Jackson and Lilly were so great and did so good for me. That is the one thing I love about photographing families, getting to meet really great people. Thanks so much, Scott & Kelly! Here are a few of my favorites from their session.







I just love this mother-daughter moment





No comments:

Blog Archive

 

photographik

Modern Photographers

Add to Technorati Favorites