Monday, October 22, 2007

Andy, Michelle & Eian become a Family

My dear friend, Michelle, who is as beautiful inside as she is out, married her great love, Andy, on Sunday in Kraft Gardens. They truly are the most amazing couple and it re-affirms my faith that true love can still be found. Their love story is nothing short of fate. I was honored and humbled when they asked me to photograph their most special day. They both wanted a very casual, laid back affair and it was perfect! They couldn't have done it any better. Michelle's son, Eian, was very much included in the ceremony. Not only did they write their own vows, they wrote vows to Eian, which is where I completely lost it! It was beyond beautiful. And as was announced at the end of the ceremony, I am proud to pronounce "A Family". I wish you all the best of luck and a lifetime of love and happiness!!! Here is just a preview of my faves.

The beautiful bride making her grand entrance


The handsome groom








Eian gets his gorgeous looks from his Mommy


"Mr. & Mrs."


Michelle's mom & sister made these adorable little choo-choo train cakes!!



No comments:

Blog Archive

 

photographik

Modern Photographers

Add to Technorati Favorites