And the gorgeous Michelle Jang
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Once a month, the Central Florida Flickrs group gets together and does group shoots at different locations all over Central Florida. This month it was held at the Marriott in downtown Orlando, across from the O-Rena. We had beautiful models and did an awesome "Trash the Dress" session in the fountain at the O-Rena! Thanks SO much to Jake Carter and Lori Barbely (two awesome photographers) for organizing this month's event. And to Nick Haskins for getting up at the crack of dawn and driving all the way from Tampa! I had a blast, as usual!
Here are a couple shots of gorgeous Suzanna Kaye.
And the gorgeous Michelle Jang
Friday, September 14, 2007
I live on a lake here in Orlando and the first thing I do when I get up in the morning is make coffee and then walk outside to feed the ducks. I walked out this morning and there was the most incredible sunrise. Gorgeous colors reflecting on the lake. I had to grab my camera and take a shot. This is straight out of the camera; no photoshopping done on this.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
I have been tagged by two of my fellow photographers, Michelle Robinson and Nick Haskins. This is something that's going around Photographer Blog Land right now. So here goes:
THE RULES: 1) Post these rules before you give the facts. 2) List eight random facts about yourself. 3) At the end of your post, choose (tag) someone and list their name (linking to their page). 4) Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they’ve been tagged!
8. I'm scared to death of frogs. All sizes and all shapes, doesn't matter. They terrify me.
7. I am a true Floridian. Born and raised in Orlando.
6. I had a horse when I was growing up named Big Red. He died of cancer at 22.
5. I broke my right wrist snowboarding in Breckenridge once. I've never been on another snowboard since. Love to ski though. I'll stick with 2 feet on 2 boards.
4. I'm a HUGE animal lover!
3. I'm addicted to my BlackBerry (see #1)
2. I lost my father to cancer in 1999. I miss him SO much. He loved photography and I hope I'm making him proud.
1. I'm a total gadget nerd. I have to have the latest and greatest gadgets as soon as they hit the shelves!!! I cannot begin to tell you how nuts I'm going that I DON'T have the iPhone because I'm with T-Mobile and not AT&T. UGH. But I have already ordered the iPod Touch for its arrival on September 28th though!!!!
So now I'm tagging some of my friends:
Monday, September 3, 2007
On Sunday, Cassie and AJ said "I DO" on the beach in Ponce Inlet, FL. They are not only the cutest couple, but also the coolest. Nothing like a little thunderstorm was going to damper their special day! And did it ever rain! Everyone got soaked but a little rain couldn't stop this party. Cassie's mom is a very good friend of mine and I was honored when she asked me to be a part of it. CONGRATS to both of you and I wish you a lifetime of happiness! Here is just a preview of some that caught my eye. Is this a gorgeous group or what?!? More to come, so keep checking back!!
The handsome groom awaiting his bride
Katie, the cutest flower girl ever!
The first dance
"MR. & MRS.!!!!!"