Sunday, November 4, 2007

Longboat Key

I took a much needed break this weekend and went with my mom, sister & nephew to Longboat Key (near Sarasota) to visit my aunt and uncle again. I just love it down there. My nephew is 3 1/2 now and had a blast! We went to the marina next to their house and he got to see the yachts, and some fish, and pelicans, etc. I love to see stuff through his eyes, everything is so exciting. I can't thank my aunt & uncle enough for their hospitality, good food and good times. I haven't posted any pics of my nephew in a long time, so here are a few of my faves. He's getting so big!





It looks like stripes across my sister's shoulder but it was actually the sun rays


An owl keeping watch over the yachts at the marina




Mollie, one of my aunt & uncle's Scottie's

1 comment:

Heather Houston said...

Your nephew is too cute! I love the 2nd pic!

Blog Archive

 

photographik

Modern Photographers

Add to Technorati Favorites