Monday, October 8, 2007

Greg, Lori & Avery

I had the pleasure of meeting and photographing Greg & Lori and their ADORABLE little girl, Avery, in their hometown of St. Augustine. Greg and Lori are good friends with my good friend, Melissa, who drove me up to photograph them on Sunday. We thought their Alma Mater, Flagler College, and the beautiful historic town of St. Augustine would be a great setting for photos. How often does it rain in Florida on a Sunday morning??! Uh, never. But figures, of all days it decides to downpour! Oh well, we made the best of it. And how cute is Avery??! Oh my gosh, just look at those eyes!! She is just precious!! The bottom two photos are of Melissa's daughter Madison, who is 2 1/2 and absolutely gorgeous. We're going to go up again in December and try for better weather, but here are a few of my faves. Just starting to post-process them so keep checking back for more!!





A little of my vintage texturizing







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE the feet image!!! The vintage texturizing is really nice, too! Great work (as always!)

Pam Stepka

Blog Archive

 

photographik

Modern Photographers

Add to Technorati Favorites