Monday, October 1, 2007

Emma and Zoey

I had a blast photographing Emma and Zoey on Sunday morning for portraits that are going to be a surprise for their daddy (luckily he doesn't read my Blog!). Emma is about to turn 4 and Zoey is 19 months. How cute are these two little girls?!?!?! I think we have two future supermodels on our hands! They were SO good and did such a great job for me! And it was such a beautiful morning; breezy and sunny with a touch of Fall in the air. Here are a few of my faves. I have SO many faves, they all turned out soooooo good!!



















Here is a slideshow of some of the pics. There's music so make sure your speakers are turned up! Click on the white arrow in the middle to start.

No comments:

Blog Archive

 

photographik

Modern Photographers

Add to Technorati Favorites