Monday, February 2, 2009

Baby Kady Ann

When I saw this little girl's precious little face from photos her proud parents took at the hospital, I knew I had to photograph her! She is just a little over a week old and had to endure hours of me and my camera and did it with such grace and elegance. I think she's a pro already at this :) I can't thank her wonderul parents for allowing me the privilege of photographing her for the very first time. She is beautiful!!







I love sleeping babies! Look at that mouth!


These are the sweet moments I absolute love. I wait for these and they're priceless.


I think this is one of the coolest nurseries I've ever seen!


More nursery details. The bottom left photo is the custom-made chandelier!


5 comments:

Pam said...

Suzie,

Awesome as usual! The one of mom, dad, and baby is beautiful! You really need to promote your newborn work more - your images are stunning!!

Anonymous said...

Suzie, oh my gosh, these are breathtaking! You truly inspire me and your work is just nothing short of amazing. What great memories for this beautiful family to have. Awesome work as always!

Anonymous said...

I have just found you and your work is stunning. This precious little angel means so much to her parents and you have captured all of those early memories and feelings so well.

Unknown said...

GrandPa gives it 5 thumbs up, 4 being tops. Fantastic work and thank you, can't wait for the album.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blog Archive

 

photographik

Modern Photographers

Add to Technorati Favorites