Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tryce

I had the pleasure of photographing Tryce yesterday and I literally could not put my camera down! I could have taken photos of him all day! Such expression, such a cutie! How freaking adorable is he??!? It was a perfect morning, nice and cool for a Florida day, great for holiday photos! Here are a few of my instant favorites! Too many to choose from! Thank you to Tryce and his awesome Mom for doing such a great job for me! And thank you to Daisy of Daisy's Children's Boutique & Toy Store for the holiday mini-session day!



This one just melts my heart! Someone was getting tired; its hard work being so cute for the camera :)






And this just cracks me up! "I think I just saw a rabbit on a leash"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Suzie...he is adorable. Great images, girl! His parents are going to flip.

Anonymous said...

love the expression on the last image . . . adorable :)

kelli said...

Awesome Suzie! The crying one is priceless!

Anonymous said...

WOW! The first picture of Tryce is magnficent! He has a gorgeous features. Nicole must be sooooo pleased!

Blog Archive

 

photographik

Modern Photographers

Add to Technorati Favorites