Friday, October 10, 2008

Image X Recap

What an amazing week I had in New Orleans at Image X! Not only seeing Brad Pitt, but just getting to meet other photographers from Australia, Japan, Ireland, Canada, etc. who I hope to now call friends. Tuesday night they had a Mardi Gras party and we marched thru the streets of the French Quarter behind a band to an amazing venue with great food and open bar. Way too cool! So much fun and so much to take in. The instructors were so awesome and giving of their time, knowledge and advice and I would like to thank each and every one of them. This was something I won't soon forget. Each day they arranged models for us to take out around the French Quarter and shoot and here are a few of my favorites.













Ariel standing in a dark parking garage lit only by the bright sunlight








Beautiful Jackson Square


Me with two of my all-time idols: Jesh de Rox and Jerry Ghionis (yes, I'm in Heaven!)

2 comments:

Melanie Watson said...

Beautiful work Suzy... you got some fantastic shots!!! I'm so glad we got to hang out there. You're the best girlie! ;)

kelli said...

Great stuff!!!

Blog Archive

 

photographik

Modern Photographers

Add to Technorati Favorites