Friday, October 3, 2008

Holiday Mini-Sessions

I will be conducting 30-minute Holiday Mini Sessions for one day only, Saturday November 15th beginning at 9:00am. This is the only day to get in for custom portraits for the holidays as I am completely booked for the remainder of the year. These holiday mini sessions will be held in corporation with Daisy's Children's Boutique and shot at a location in historic downtown Winter Garden. You must book your appointment ahead of time, so please contact me at suzie@suzieseagraves.com to reserve your spot! Hope to see you there!

I also offer custom-designed holiday cards with images from your session. They are very elegant and one-of-a-kind, made by a press printer on card stock or fine linen paper. These come 25 to a pack including envelopes. They are available in either 5x7 flat postcard style or 5x7 traditional folded cards. Here are a few of my designs, but I have many more to choose from. Please inquire to see all my designs and to book your holiday sessions at suzie@suzieseagraves.com









No comments:

Blog Archive

 

photographik

Modern Photographers

Add to Technorati Favorites