Saturday, December 1, 2007

My NEW website



I'm SOOOO excited!! My brand, spankin' new website is being debuted today. Please check it out HERE. It is Gorgeous!! The images are huge, which I love! It's also more me; more reflective of my style. Under the GALLERIES tab, check the Products page for previews of the products I offer. I have many Clients ask me what is a storyboard, or what is a Fine Art Canvas Wrap? There are previews there, which provide great visual examples. Also, if you want to turn off the music, down in the lower right-hand corner next to the shopping cart, there is an image of a CD (you can see it above). Just click on that and it will mute the music. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

 

photographik

Modern Photographers

Add to Technorati Favorites