Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christy & Steve

My dear friend, Christy, is getting married in April and I'm SO excited!!! Not only because I'm photographing her special day for her, but just to finally see her as a beautiful bride! I got together with her, her fiance Steve, and Missi (the newest addition to the family) on Sunday at Loch Haven park and got some great shots of them. Missi was just having way TOO much fun but did end up being a good girl and smiling for the camera. I just love how casual and laid back they are. Just like me, so that works with my style! Don't you just love late afternoon light?! It is so soft and warm. This is all natural light, no flash. Congrats to you both and I wish you a lifetime of happiness. Christy is going to make one gorgeous bride!!! Here's a couple of my faves:













1 comment:

Dennis Bullock said...

Wow Suzie...these look great. So sharp and colorful. May ask what lens you used for these? email me

Blog Archive

 

photographik

Modern Photographers

Add to Technorati Favorites