Monday, November 12, 2007

Mia Kate

I had the pleasure of meeting and photographing for the first time Dan, Christine and their gorgeous little girl, Mia, this weekend. She is 8 months old and most definitely a future heart breaker. Just look at those eyes!! I'm just now starting to process the images but these were a few of my favorites. Thank you so much Dan & Christine for allowing me into your home and the chance to capture your beautiful family.











You can see where Mia gets her great looks from!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just lovely! Then again I could be just a bit biased. Grand-fathers tend to be that way. Nice use of the light.

Anonymous said...

Wow! These photos of Mia Kate are just amazing. Great Job!!!

Anonymous said...

What a talent you have--and bless your heart for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

These photos are AMAZING. What a beautiful baby!

Blog Archive

 

photographik

Modern Photographers

Add to Technorati Favorites